Friday, June 6, 2008

My Little Apartment Garden

Back in my small apartment garden, there are no flowers, just greens. Want to see my little container garden?



Front: Japanese Sweet Potato Plant.
This plant grew from the basket in my pantry without any help. So I planted it in a good pot mix and some organic compost fertilizers. Every now and then, when the leaves are heavy, I pinch the shoots and boil them.
Usually I will get not more than a rice bowl. Good enough to eat for two with warm rice and sambal telur....delicious!
"My Baby Pandan Plant"
The reason why I started my little container garden. Good for sweet aroma for rice and hot teh 'O'.


Reusable stuff I used for gardening.


" My pride and JoY"
Little Tamarind Seedling is 5 months Old.


No comments:

Earthweek - A Diary of the Planet