Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome to my Blog about Beginners in Recycling...

pHow it started out?

I love to surf the net and searching for useless information. I usually surf the internet to find information or to fill
my curiosity about a particular thing. One day I wanted to start a little garden in my small apartment space. I found a site that that showed how to make self-watering container using plastic PET bottles. I liked the idea and searched for more website that offer great solutions and ideas about gardening using recycled materials. While my little garden is still under construction, I have collected many plastic bottles, and other containers as well. Then I realized I consumed a lot of recyclable materials, and yet I did not recycle them. I felt guilty about not caring for the environment and I didn’t even know where the nearest recycling center is. So I guess by writing to this blog, I am making a commitment to recycle! Here goes! And wish me luck...

No comments:

Earthweek - A Diary of the Planet