Friday, January 30, 2009

2009 GREENER RESOLUTION

Hello to all my readers. Hope it's not too late to wish a very Happy New Year 2009, and Gong Xi Fa Cai to the year of the Ox. I've been quite occupied lately, ending the year by spring cleaning and planning for the new year, and not to forget incorporating recycling and green living in my life. I've got to tell ya, it's not that easy activating the recycle campaign to all my family members. I have a mother in law that still burns her garbage in the backyard. And men in my life that still litter cigarrette butts. As for me, I still have the habit of bringing home the red plastic bags. But rest assured that this year of 2009 marks a better resolution for a healthier, greener life, or at least a more active recycling habit. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Be sure to keep reading my postings, and give feedback ya! I also want to know how you guys are recycling too.

Peace to the World, especially in Gaza,

Ophie



No comments:

Earthweek - A Diary of the Planet